View Single Post
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #373
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
She said she was a native American. I expanded on that to identify as a Native Texan with my loyalty to my STATE and a desire to return to National Sovereignty! Seemed like a natural expansion of her post to me.
Her point was is that she is NA and don't call her redskin to her face because it's offensive to her.

Now if you would have said, I am a Native Texan so don't call me dumbass redneck Texan because that would be offensive ... that would go with this discussion.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote