View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014   #372
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 71588 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

[quote=Hookem Horns;2372531]What in the world does that have to do with Yvette's comment or this topic in general?[/QUOTE

She said "I'm Native American. Call me a skin to my face and its on." I expanded on that to identify as a Native Texan with my loyalty to my STATE and a desire to return to National Sovereignty! Seemed like a natural expansion of her post to me. But I did digress from the PC nature of the thread. We all HAVE TO HATE Redskins as a name to be PC. But nobody ever confused me with being PC.
New fan of #21 Kendrick Lewis and #94 Ryan Pickett. ps I just realized why, they TACKLE!

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote