View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004   #17
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't say he got arrested for drunk driving.

However he just got out of jail didn't he for the 3 days or whatever it was and he is under the punishment/probation for that. It was just a few weeks ago.

It's not a murder he committed or anything nearly so serious but it would seem to indicate that Marcus maybe doesn't care much that the court suspended his license because he was caught driving.

I guess my point is he's a millionaire, he can at the very least afford a cab, afford to hire a driver,get a pal to take him around and pay them, he can do what the court ordered and not drive.

V-Man's point, unless I'm missing something, is that his behavior is detrimental to the team image the Texans have fostered from Day 1 and he should be cut for the arrests.

My point is the Texans won't cut him because he's am important cog to their D and they'll let whatever happen happen.

I think he needs to get it together, he needs to mind his punishment and follow it and I'm sorry he's having trouble.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote