View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014   #12
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90221 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans over/under, 7 wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I think 11 wins might be a stretch, but I'm with you they are one of those teams where there are a few question-marks (mostly due to the rookie/players coming back from injury factor).

Kind of applies for every team, but a lot of the Titan's success is going to depend on how they succeed in keeping their defense off the field. I know there is a bit of buzz about fumbles from Sankey, but he only put it on the floor 3 times last year in 300+ carries, and never really struck me as the fumblitus type. If he can make the starting role his own, I think Locker can make use of the weapons that he does have.

Luckily for the D they have the Texans and Jags twice, so that helps their exposure issues.
Titans fans are too smart to pencil in Ws against teams like the Jags. Last year when they lost at home to them I hit my wall on Munchak and got my wish. Just a bad frigging HC.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote