View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014   #11
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33472 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans over/under, 7 wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Titans are one of several teams where I have seen a range of 5 to 11 wins predicted by rags. Its that impossible to figure out. The one player I believe they absolutely will miss and never should have let go was Verner. Their replacements within are nowhere near his level and makes them even more vulnerable against good QBs.
I think 11 wins might be a stretch, but I'm with you they are one of those teams where there are a few question-marks (mostly due to the rookie/players coming back from injury factor).

Kind of applies for every team, but a lot of the Titan's success is going to depend on how they succeed in keeping their defense off the field. I know there is a bit of buzz about fumbles from Sankey, but he only put it on the floor 3 times last year in 300+ carries, and never really struck me as the fumblitus type. If he can make the starting role his own, I think Locker can make use of the weapons that he does have.

Luckily for the D they have the Texans and Jags twice, so that helps their exposure issues.