View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014   #10
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tennessee Titans over/under, 7 wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
I'm going to say they get the 7 wins.

The I think that Sankey can help take some of the focus off of Locker, and help him settle into the starting role (hoping there are no injuries).

I think the AFC South is going to be a very competitive, yet utterly mediocre division this year. I have the win spread for 4th to 1st being in the 6-10 wins per team range.
Titans are one of several teams where I have seen a range of 5 to 11 wins predicted by rags. Its that impossible to figure out. The one player I believe they absolutely will miss and never should have let go was Verner. Their replacements within are nowhere near his level and makes them even more vulnerable against good QBs.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote