View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004   #11
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFAN
Why not? All I hear is comments about the Cowboys problems and how the Texans would never put up with that kink of behavior.

I hear all the time ya haven't been around long enough to win 5 SB's so ya don't want to hear about our 5 SB's. Ya haven't been around long enough to have the problems either.

We won 3 SB's in 4 year with some crackheads. There is not a team in the NFL that would have cut them players knowing they gave them a chance to win a ring.

Plain and simple. If you are a playmaker you are virtually untouchable.
The scarey thing is that I agree with you on many of your points. It is ashame that if you are a playmaker you get kept. If Quincey had any legit talent he would still be wearing the tarnished star.

The cowgirls have won 5 SB, and you can't take it away from them. But it is a shame for players like Troy A. and Jay N. to have their rings tarnished by having so many drugies and thugs on their team. The thing is that you can win without having players like that. San Antonio did it twice. I know that it is a different sport, but it can be done. NFL teams may have to just work a little harder at it.

As for the Texans, I going to wait and see how they handle it. I may be in the minority and take some shots for it. But I would like to see them let Coleman go, McCree did a good job last year. And if we want to be the great organization us fans think we should be is, lets cut him loose and play with the type of players we want this organization to have.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote