View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004   #47
DominatorDavis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulpwr
You think Cowher ran up the score in a meaningless preseason game to get revenge on the Steelers regular season loss in 2002? You may hate Cowher and thats just fine. I see no reason to believe though Cowher would do that.It wouldn't serve no vindication.Your opinion might be what some fans think though. In regular season games,if the Steelers are up big they don't rub it in by trying to pile on points. You feel that former Steeler players think he's a jerk? I would love to know where you got that opinion from.
Your coach is a jerk. Everyone knows it. Ask any writer on the NFL what they think of Cowher - outside of the ones on Pittsburgs staff. Maybe even them too. He has a bad habit of crossing people the wrong way. Let me just say that. You may have an affinity toward the man but what I am telling you is gospel.

You are on the Texans board Steeler-fan. I'm sure that Pittsburg has a message board somewhere where you can say all the good things about the Steelers that you want. But here you will from time to time be challenged.

Pittsburgh came out ready and laid the wood to us - it will concede that. That was a drubbing. Hands down.

Lastly, I do hope that Cowher, you, and your city are now content and able to sleep again after such a convincing victory.

Last edited by DominatorDavis; 08-25-2004 at 01:05 PM.
DominatorDavis is offline   Reply With Quote