View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004   #13
Mistril48
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fertguy
Couldnt agree more... As a lonely diehard texan fan... I know what its like to think there is not a chance. My first and only trip to Reliant was the 2003 titans game & I was tickled it was a good game.... went not expecting to win... much less lose on the last play...
Wasn't that great! With all the injury challenges they face, the Texans sure gave the fans their money's worth. I was disappointed with the loss, but it will just make our first win over the tacks that much sweeter ... plus we saw a good show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fertguy
...HOWEVER... the "terrific twelve" to me is still showing a serious jonesing for the MNF theme song. I dont understand it, other than we look good for the future...

How does NE look with T Brady... or the 98 Broncos with Terrell Davis? To me... oh welll.... I do share your enthusiasm... just not your measuring stick
You are quite right that to be more complete, I should include all drafted players, all of who are relatively 'cheap.' I only used the first day picks to make it a cleaner model, because throughout the league so few second day picks make an impact... you've certainly identified some. In fairness, though, I also didn't include Domanick Davis, so I don't believe my decision wasn't designed to make the Texans look good.
Mistril48 is offline   Reply With Quote