View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014   #120
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Was Trevardo healthy?

I wonder if we'll see him getting pushed around the field like a kid this weekend?

Ah...Memories
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Chapman View Post
He passed the team physical to be activated off PUP with Houston before being released.
This is why they likely let him go. He would "get well"......then when he saw the field again have a recurrence of high ankle sprain and related mechanical problems:

(From 2 weeks ago)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Noone's really mentioned from what I've seen thus far that Tevardo Williams was also placed on the PUP.

Last year, he was placed on IR after he "tweaked" his ankle.....something that was later identified to be a high ankle sprain, a notoriously chronic, recurrent type of injury (ala Caldwell and Brisell). When I looked into it deeper, I found that he was actually in a boot in November of 2012 for a high ankle sprain. This is what limited him in his late and post season play (Senior Bowl) endeavors and limited his Combine to only straight ahead runs. In fact, I followed his high ankle history back to the 2012 preseason. If this wasn't bad enough, I found that his limitations at the Combine were not only due to his high ankle problems, but that he was also dealing with significant groin and back issues at the same time. Obviously the Texans were presented with an entire menu of red flags prior to the Draft.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote