View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014   #549
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 73923 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Got some new material for ya! I received my season tickets today and Lo and behold the playoff tickets were included. The big IF we make it the tickets will be validated and an invoice issued well vice versa. Nice if we could make it otherwise also nice to keep the dream before us. Let the laughs begin!
Quote:
Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 34m

Cowboys sent NFC Championship Game tix to season-ticket holders. This explains odd use of Tony Romo in camp. Saving him for the big game!

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote