View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014   #1497
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...o-tom-coughlin
Nice write up by Prisco about O'Brien.
"Positive Pete" doing what he does... wearing out that chip on his shoulder...

Quote:
"maniacal ways"

"O'Brien has eliminated scooters and Segways" -- my understanding was the facilities insurance required this.

"limits where media members can watch practice"

"inflexible"

"a sign of control: It's O'Brien's iPod that plays the music"

"a control freak like O'Brien"

"I would love to say he's different than what he seems, but I never had a chance to sit down with him in a one-on-one setting. It didn't fit the schedule, I guess."

"Sprints after practice, Oklahoma drills...What's next, the old "bull in the ring" drill?"