View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014   #15
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Tickets are on the Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Are the Texans still sending literal tickets? We got Bucs season tix for our office this season and the Bucs are no longer using physical tickets. They are giving a literal plastic card pass similar to what you get with the Disney and Universal parks here with a season pass. It came with a Bucs thing where you can wear it around your neck.
What do you do then if you want to sell a pair, I assume they have an online thing where tickets would be able to be printed off and emailed to the buyer.
Not so sure I would prefer a card, as it would be too easy to misplace.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote