View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014   #3
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The Rate My Team 2014 thread

Yeah, Startup means its the first year of a Dynasty or Keeper, and all players are available. We have 22 roster spots and I felt fine at RB so I went an extra QB w/ potential in Manuel just to monitor him at the beginning of the season, Plus it's a dynasty, so you keep all your players unless you cut or trade them, having a young QB stashed away isn't bad and just in case someone wants to trade for one of my QBs I still have a backup with some experience. In the last week of the season I'm going to drop someone to take either Savage or Mallet if Manuel struggles again this season.

I took Levine to be the backup for Rudolph this season, CJ for the future. I have flexibility to drop Levine, Lafell, Manuel, Harry Douglas, and either Defense for any waiver wire acquisitions. I might pick up a 6th RB if someone unexpected breaks out.

Also, no, did not have to cut the Rams. My last pick was accidentally auto-picked as Alex Smith because I had the Texans defense in that spot, but someone picked the texans and I didn't check back until after the draft was finished. So I dropped Smith and put in a claim for the Bears

Also plan on only using Reggie Wayne (and Toliolo + Sproles) for this season then using my first and second round rookie picks on WRs.