View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014   #1484
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Prepare to be shocked sir!
I would love nothing more than to be shocked in this regard. I certainly do not want my perspective to be confirmed, but instead be blown out of the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austins23 View Post
Must have been spiked two years ago when #8 took em to the playoffs.
nah, Schaub/Kubiak had a good offense for years. The Texans just had horrible defenses until Wade came along.

I was more shocked in 2013 when the team was never able to show even a glimmer of its 2011 & 2012 self. I was bathing in spiked koolaid during last year's pre-season. In my mind, it was a given that they would be in the playoffs. So it was just a question of how far could they go? Obviously, a 14 game losing streak was the last thing I expected.