View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014   #1483
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Where was this at? Link?
Quote:
“We definitely have a chance to disguise a little bit more as opposed to being out there like sitting ducks and you know just waiting for it to happen to us,” Jackson said of the difference in defensive schemes. “I think we’ll have a lot more chances to see the ball come out instead of having our backs to the ball and playing a lot of man. I’m sure we’ll play man, but we’ll defiantly mix it up a lot more than usual.”
http://www.csnhouston.com/football-h...-under-crennel

then this from DJ...

Quote:
“It’s a lot of adjustments but it’s all adjustments for the better,” Swearinger said on Thursday, after the Texans wrapped up their third day of OTAs. “We like it. I like it a whole lot better than last year because it gives us flexibility. We’ll be able to confuse a lot of quarterbacks, switching calls and stuff like that. I like it and just ready to keep going with it.”
http://www.csnhouston.com/football-h...-d-better-last

Right off the bat one of the things that Ed Reed butted heads with Wade about was disguising your defenses -- Wade didn't believe in it. Reed was done before he got here, but the dude was in every smart QB's head for years. (Watch A Football Life: Bill Belichick... he and Brady focus on Reed in their game-planning.)