View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014   #152
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I believe that period of mourning helps to ease away the pain. The smiles will come as you begin to remember all the pleasant memories you had, even to the point of laughing in remembering the corrective decisions. My grandmother raised me and although she passed away 13 years ago I find myself smiling and sometimes laughing at our life together. Even today I still miss her tremendously, but smile for being blessed with such a special lady.
Thank you sweetheart!! That means a lot to me!!