Originally Posted by steelbtexan
With this strength of schedule I could see a 7-9/9-7 season. Because of
1. As bad as Fitzpatrick might be he will be an improvement over the QB the Texans got last yr.
2. BOB wont do as badly coaching the team as Kubiak did last yr and it appears the asst coaching positions have all been upgraded except I have my doubts about OL coach Dunn.
3. I consider RAC to be a huge upgrade at DC ane he's got a lot of talent to work with. If Nix/Cushing stay healthy and play up their potential the Texans will have one of the best front 7's in the NFL.
Who do you see in the Texans division as better?
Colts minus non steroided up Mathis for the 1st 4 games? Locker lead Tacks? Chad Henne and the Jags? Yep, they really scare me.
I could easily see 5-1 within the AFC South and playing the last place schedule another 4 wins shouldn't be out of the question. A lot of this hinges on 1. Fitzpatrick, 2. Health 3. Newton
The Colts are better just from QB play alone. The other two teams in the division are, as we are, big question marks. I don't think Henne or Locker finish the year as their teams' starters. Maybe we get out of the division with a 3-3 record. Maaaybe we get 3 or 4 wins out of the other ten games.
And just for grins, let's see who those are...
- think RAC will have his D ready for a healthy RGIII?
- I just hope Schaub doesn't throw for 350 yds on us.
- Can Fitzy outduel Eli?
- Mario comes home to roost
- Have we ever beaten the Cowboys up there? Seriously, I don't remember
- Can Fitzy outduel Big Ben?
- Can KJ or J-Joe cover Jeremy Maclin? Can our LBs run with LeShon McCoy?
- Johnny F. Football should be the starter by now. What do you think will happen
- Can our guys stay with A.J. Green?
- Boy we better
beat Kubiak's offense in our house.
Cleveland, Oakland, and Buffalo are possible wins; but then again, two of those games are on the road....
Like I said I see six, maybe seven wins...