View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014   #1453
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Very true, i never thought about it like that. Maybe or offense will be better because then the defense wont know 100% where we are going with the ball
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
And neither would Keenum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I mean we have to be honest, i think any QB would look for AJ first, but they dont have to go to him all the time.
I don't know how many times we'v heard Kubiak saying that they will go to AJ.
To imply that Keenum can't spread the ball, or can't go to a second read is ridiculous.

Let me give some numbers to prove the point.

In 2013, AJ tied with Pierre Garcon as being most targeted, at 181 apiece.
The QBs on both teams (Skins and Texans) combined for the same number of pass attempts (611).
Pierre freaking Garcon!
One would think that RGIII and Cousins would combine to target AJ some 300 times if they play for the Texans.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote