View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014   #1450
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112833 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

If we win 6 games I will probably be satisfied with the first season. After that there should be improvement or BOB will have to answer for it.

Conversely fewer wins and I think BOB still gets a pass his first year (unless we lose every game or something) but his seat is much hotter. More wins (7+) and my optimism will begin to grow. If we pull 9-7 or 10-6 I will consider it a significant achievement by BOB... not to mention that could be enough for a wildcard entry into the playoffs.