View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014   #1444
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 122341 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
I'm in agreement with you Obiswan, for all the same reasons. I'd add, I don't feel O'Brien is our coach of the future, nor do I feel his style of offense is the future of the NFL. We can't keep tying our team to others ideas and concepts, we need an innovator, not the same old crap regurgitated from someone else's scheme. From Denver South, to New England South (minus Tom Brady)... how about we be the team with the new ideas for once?
I would atleast wait to see how his first season goes before dismissing him.