View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014   #286
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 116344 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: #Texans trade QB T.J. Yates to Falcons for LB Akeem Dent

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Foster has been very productive, and at the time he did deserve the contract. Plus he is looking pretty good now and i would not be shocked if he was top 3 in the NFL again this season. The boy can run the ball better than most !

ALSO i think missing half of last season will help him, his body has had a lot of time to recover. He is now good to go !
Hope you're right, 16 games plus the playoffs is a lot of car wrecks. Doc said he's got his doubts and this worries me.