View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014   #284
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: #Texans trade QB T.J. Yates to Falcons for LB Akeem Dent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Yeah, I got him too.
All of us have found fault of one sort or another with this team and have voiced our displeasure about it.
My latest gripe was with the draft; I wanted Robinson because I could see him being ready to take over for DB when it came time for DB's next big payday. They got Clowney. Oh well.... what's done is done.

My disagreements with team moves go back to the mistake of giving Carr that extension when he clearly wasn't worth it and had not earned it. That was all McNair. So to say McNair meddles in player acquisitions and contracts like that's breaking news and none of the rest of us see it... well that's just flat wrong.

Now, at the risk of getting back on topic, does anyone know if Dent passed his physical or not?
Yeah? Lots-0-Luck with that. I went off topic axin' the same thing upthread and notta peep back.

I'll stay tuned though as your approach was much kinder with the play. I'm sure that'll get some action...

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.