View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014   #282
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: #Texans trade QB T.J. Yates to Falcons for LB Akeem Dent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I'd take Foster off that list....he was very deserving of his contract at the time and he honestly could've commanded a little more if he was trying to take the texans for everything he was worth to them at the time. I would throw Cush in there as well if he hadn't gotten hurt last year...
Not disagreeing with you but I have a thing about signing RB's with injury histories that have been ran very hard to long term, big $$$$ extentions. Given Cushing's injury history I would've waited to extend Cushing and said so at the time.

With that said it's possible both Foster/Cushing could return to pre-injury sorm and the Texans could make the playoffs. However after seeing Doc's posts on Foster/Cushing I wouldn't bet on it. Cushing not practicing with the team during OTA's isn't a promising start.