View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014   #361
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Fugitive Agrees to Be Photographed for Newspaper’s Redskins Article, Gets Caught

Quote:
Bloomsburg University student Jacob (“Jake”) Close, 25, gave his opinion about the Redskins name controversy to the Bloomsburg (PA) Press Enterprise on June 30. (“I think they should keep the same name, but change the mascot to a potato,” he said.) Close agreed to be photographed for the paper’s feature, which I’m guessing he now regrets.

The Mass Comm student was wanted by Ithaca police for bail jumping in a years-old drug/DUI-related case. “Campus police had been looking for Close for more than a month after being notified by Ithaca City Police in late May,” the Press Enterprise reports. A campus cop saw Close’s picture in the “Your Opinion” column last Monday and staked out the student’s blue Honda. The officer got his man on Sunday afternoon.
I was thinking it was Diane or Dale.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote