View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014   #663
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
BostInno ‏@BostInno
Quote:
BREAKING: Aaron Hernandez allowed to transfer jails closer to Boston, as ruled by a judge in a court hearing http://bit.ly/1qON6nD

More breaking news: Judge E. Susan Garsh today made the final payment on her home, bought a new car and added a sizable sum to her retirement fund.

Isn't the Amercan justice system great?

I am sure I/you would have been shown the same courtesy. For those who need it.