Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014   #3850
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Manziel is 21 yrs old. How many of y'all were mature at 21 yrs old? Are y'all sure that y'all aren't jealous that y'all weren't able to be able to live the life JM's living at 21?

BTW, I didn't want the Texans to draft Manziel. I don't think his game is going to translate. But I don't hold HIS lifestyle against him. I'm a to each his own kinda guy. I hope the Texans kick the crap out of the Manziel lead Browns this yr.
I'm sure Manziel greatly appreciates your rush to his defense. He might even let you kiss his ring.

Some of us would like to see more about players that have actually, you know, played a down of pro football before the media saturation. Maybe even proved themselves as worthy of the attention based on on-field accomplishments.

He's an attention whore. He's branded himself and is actively pushing that brand at every available opportunity. He's probably doing it because he knows that right now could be the height of his popularity. Folks will not be so quick to buy into a brand that ends up as a bust, which is a real possibility with this player.

So are we to assume that you are extremely jealous of Bob McNair because of your constant negative comments about the man? By your own stated standards you could be perceived this way.