Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014   #3848
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Manziel is 21 yrs old. How many of y'all were mature at 21 yrs old? Are y'all sure that y'all aren't jealous that y'all weren't able to be able to live the life JM's living at 21?

BTW, I didn't want the Texans to draft Manziel. I don't think his game is going to translate. But I don't hold HIS lifestyle against him. I'm a to each his own kinda guy. I hope the Texans kick the crap out of the Manziel lead Browns this yr.