View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014   #545
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Dallas Cowboys Trade for retired player

Quote:
The Baltimore Ravens have traded LB Rolando McClain to the Dallas Cowboys, per Adam Schefter.

McClain just recently retired from football again. Here were his comments from his retirement in a text he sent to ESPN:
I gotta follow my heart. It aint football. If football made me complete I would play. But whenever I think of it my heart pulls me away from whatever reason. This means Im done.