View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004   #36
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediddy73
He should have gone to NFL Europe this year, but he is recovering from knee surgery, strike 2 IMO.
I think Tony was better off in the Texan weight room and the coaching sessions.

Look the draft pick is spent. No reason to dwell on that unless this current organization fails to turn the Texans into contenders. If the Texans miss on a 2nd round pick, they'll join the list of other teams that have missed on 2nd round picks. Which includes the other 31 teams in the NFL. The draft is a black art, not a science. That's how the Texans can hit on a 4th round pick like Davis. A solid organization's hits & misses will balance out in the end.

I'm not convinced that Hollings won't be a good NFL player. I see a lot of Charlie Garner in his game. But maybe I can't see that the emperor isn't wearing a cup. The overwhelming majority of NFL players have to learn the NFL game before becoming productive. I just don't think the verdict is in on Hollings.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote