View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004   #34
Ediddy73
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorDavis
There is no doubt that the Texans see something in Hollings. We all do. For those of you who are Hollings bashers I really do feel for you. This guy is special and we are lucky to have him on our team..
Let me tell you what I see in Hollings. I see an extremely average back with poor anticipation and field vision who is going to make about $111,000 more than DD this year, and even more next year to try to LEARN how to be a RB!! Why is this such a hard concept to grasp? Hollings is barely a college RB in terms of experience. WE don't all see something in Hollings, other than he is really good at running 2 yards and leaning on a defender, or he can't hold onto the ball. If he was a 4th rounder, okay, but he's not. He will forever be linked to the 33rd overall pick in the 2004 draft, and he has not as of yet show me one damn thing that says he's a first day pick, let alone #33 overall. Stop your self now, I know at the time the Radiers were coming off a Super Bowl year, and no one saw 4-12 coming, but I'll go one further. Hollings has shown nothing to prove that he is worth the 64th over all pick. Sorry Fiddy, I know he's kinfolk and all, but he is under-whelming for the money. He should have gone to NFL Europe this year, but he is recovering from knee surgery, strike 2 IMO.