View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014   #13
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Bill O'Brien mic'd up at practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I love New Orleans. I don't see how anyone could leave behind all that badass food.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I worked in New Orleans and lived across the bridge on the North Shore for a few years on a job and the reason I left was all the crime. Driving across that 24 mile bridge every day sucked, especially when it was foggy! I cannot even imagine actually living in or around the metro area, but yea the food and the French Quarter was awesome.

If you are not from there, the people treat you like an outsider. They never fully accept you, and they openly admit it.

Nice place to visit, but you don't want to live there. I left about 6 months before Katrina hit. The house I had been renting was flooded to roof level, and pine trees had fallen on and collapsed the roof. The home owner sent me photos afterwards.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote