View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Merry Xmas, Happy New Year & a 2015 Texans Mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
You did better than me, I had difficulty with Top 100 at this stage.
Still early but I agree with you on Petty. As you know there are just so many guys who come out of the blue during a season, then injuries in college are so crazy simply due to numbers. You put tons of effort into a player then weeks into the season he wipes out and you start over the next season if he has one. I hated watching Nix in 2013 after his terrific 2012 & could not figure out why most notable sites kept him in first round. Sort of felt justified when he was there for us to go get in third. I probably worked poor CnD out with "what's the latest doc?".

My biggest problem is not getting enough film to review on players I am interested in. Don't know if you do this but I reduce my efforts by concentrating on players I think will help Texans an who will be available when we pick. For example, I did not watch as much of Sua'Filo as I was convinced he would be gone late first. I saw enough to want him and was thrilled when he was there #33.