View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014   #584
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Finally: Romeo Crennel Hired as DC

Crennel charged with upping production
Quote:
ďIíve been fortunate in my career and Iím blessed,Ē Crennel said. ďAnd I appreciate that, but I can give you a dollar and a half with that and buy a cup of coffee. That is just the way this business is. It is what have you done for me lately, and I havenít done anything lately. Iíve got to work to try and get something done.Ē
...The Texans forced only 11 turnovers in 16 games, the lowest number in the NFL. Their turnover margin of minus-20 was 40 net turnovers lower than the Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks.

Despite having the best interior lineman in the NFL in J.J. Watt, a man who commands attention in the pass rush, the Texans as a group notched only 32 sacks all season. That ranked 29th in the league.

These numbers are simply not good enough...