View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014   #5
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Merry Xmas, Happy New Year & a 2015 Texans Mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
For now and based on known info:

1. QB Mariota= agree with Walter that NY may be 1.1 but I have them going with Winston
2. FS Kevin Drummond = I really wanted a CB but don't like any.
3. DT Michael Bennett= may be gone & hopefully we will not need a DT this high
4a ILB Amario Herrera from Georgia. Planned to take one in 5th but if he is here too good to pass. 6'2 244 112 T 5 for loss, 6 passes broken up, 1 INT.
4b comp WR Deontay Greenberry 6'3" 198 4.55 U. of H.
5. CB (finally) Eric Murray Minnesota 6'1" 194 4.53 physical coverage guy 2013: 10 pass breakups, 52 T, 0 INTs he is my sleeper.
You did better than me, I had difficulty with Top 100 at this stage.