View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014   #4
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56984 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Merry Xmas, Happy New Year & a 2015 Texans Mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I still don't know what to make of Petty yet.
His O-line was pretty good, there weren't many chances to see how he operates under pressure.

Nothing too bad, but not enough to learn about his mental make up.
This time last year I was liking David Fales. What I like initially about Petty is how QUICKLY he makes good decisions. That said I need to study more of well he goes threw his progressions. The enigma for me is his WR, #5 Antwan Goodley, 5'10" at 225 lbs (that's a RB???).

At this point I think Petty may have the best arm is the smartest of the bunch of 2015 QBs.