View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014   #1413
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Andre not showing up yet hardly has anything to do with the change of the team. AJ is one man, and he made his mind up before OTAs. I think we will see a more physical team on Sundays than we saw in the past.
We were pretty physical when Kubiak's team was healthy... think way back to Duane Brown cracking James Harrison's skull. Eric Winston mauling folks on the right side. & Arian leading the league in rushing TDs.

The next year, there were some growing pains, but we still ran the ball when we wanted to run the ball, all the way up to a 12-4 season. We were a very physical team on both sides of the ball until Newton got hurt in Detroit & Cushing got hurt, again.

Just getting a healthy Newton & replacing Wade could very well make this the physical team we used to be....... & finally finding a replacement for Vonta Leech.

Remember all the, "We're not soft!!" talk? They don't need to get more "physical" they were already a physical team, that's what I'm trying to say. Meet the new team, same as the old team.

OB will have done something when they win more of those 7 point or less games than not, or when they're not embarrassed in Prime Time, or when they hand someone their arse when they start talking about, "My house"