View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014   #1410
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 84406 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Me too... I just think all this reporting about changes to our team's culture is more wishful thinking than actual reporting.

Andre hasn't even shown up yet.
I really don't think the culture is that much different. We had a culture of hard work set by the owner and it's still there. Now there is optimism under OB which was also there only one year ago under Kubiak with the exception of those anticipating failure at every turn because of their own personality.

That will continue under any coach because it's not about the coach or the team. It's about the different natures of fans. Some are always optimistic, some are always pessimistic and some fall in the middle to varying degrees. I lean toward the optimistic myself, but not blindly so.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote