View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014   #1409
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 287939 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Andre not showing up yet hardly has anything to do with the change of the team. AJ is one man, and he made his mind up before OTAs. I think we will see a more physical team on Sundays than we saw in the past.
There is no doubt the team will be different from what we've been seeing the last few years of the Kubiak regime. I think physical is one of those things, I think a much more aggressive and risk taking defense and a more basic by-the-books offense is in store for us this season.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote