View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014   #256
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

As a vet of the 101st airborne division, I've been wondering when PETA is gonna start griping about the unit icon (which is the head of a "screaming eagle"/Bald Eagle) that is the shoulder patch on unit uniforms.
I'm actually 'bout 50 % serious here, so I wouldn't be surprised if at some point we hear that screw-ball group start claiming that it's some how abusive or disrespectful and inappropriate policy for the big predators and start demanding a change in 101st uniform policy.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote