View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014   #253
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
So I guess the bottom line here is we only have to be super sensitive when it comes to black Americans. If this were about their race the name would have been changed years ago.

BTW, being technically half NA doesn't really put you in their shoes. Now if you were posting from a reservation in North Dakota and dealing with racial tension daily for being Indian that would be another story.
My full blooded grandmother is still alive and she thinks the whole issue is dumb.

And i do consider myself white, they can name the team craker skins for all i really care. The whole point is that everyone gets offended over the littlest things, and people take things way out of context.

Kinda like people who say they dont like the color blue on the wall, well i say dont look at the fing wall then.

Pretty simple IMO, the best way to get rid of rascism is that everyone stop accusing everyone else of it.