View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014   #100
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans mandatory minicamp 2014: June 17-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
You're right. He has a 9 1/8 inch hand. I will keep looking but I remember reading that Fitzpatrick's hand is under 9 inches. And from the pics, it is very likely.
You know what they say about small hands?

Small hands = more fumbles< bad games in the rain/cold.

Maybe this explains some of Fitz problems when the weather got cold in Buffalo. I haven't looked at the schedule but playing in Houston/Jacksonville/Indy should help solve some of these late season issues. Or maybe I'm being too optimistic.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote