View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014   #1405
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'll believe it when I see it. Anything less than 8-8 against this schedule would mean all this is the honeymoon chatter. I'll believe the culture has been changed when we win those tough close games.

Until then, they're still soft. All this yak about tough & culture change reminds me of the letterman jackets without the props.

Fair point. But, at the very least, we will see some kind of hardening of this team. Teams tend to take on the personality of its head coach. The way O'Brien comes off, I'm looking forward to a no-bs football team.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote