View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014   #251
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yeah, I knew you were being facetious. I was just curious about the one drop rule, because I've heard it my whole life. Thought it was interesting that it came from Jim Crow, as I've read many black folks embracing the concept the past few years, especially as it pertains to some entertainers and President Obama.
The tribes tend to be a might pickier to get your CIB. (Except maybe the Cherokee)