View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014   #245
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should the Redskins change their name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Both my grandparents were full blooded indian, so my dad was full blooded my mother was white/mutt. So that makes me half.

Should the redskins change their names ? I dont think so, everything in the world could offend one person. People these days are to soft and get their feelings hurt over nothing IMO.
So I guess the bottom line here is we only have to be super sensitive when it comes to black Americans. If this were about their race the name would have been changed years ago.

BTW, being technically half NA doesn't really put you in their shoes. Now if you were posting from a reservation in North Dakota and dealing with racial tension daily for being Indian that would be another story.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote