View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014   #1180
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I did not assert that he had a bad attitude or that he was unproductive. As I wrote. arlier, I equate him to be a similar receiver at this stage of his career to A. Boldin, who is an excellent receiver as well. However, neither he nor AJ (at this stage of his career) have the explosive speed and playmaking ability to justify a $16 million cap hit.
Boldin put up similar stats sure IN 2005! When you talk about speed do you mean like Deandre Hopkins fast? Lol