View Single Post
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1174
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 70974 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxiousdog View Post
You're painting into a binary when we are talking about nuance. It was a contract negotiation. One guy scores 8.7 tds per year, and the other 5.5. And while Fitzgerald did have Warner, he also had McCown, Leinart, Kolb, and Anderson, and Palmer.

Look, I'm not running down Andre. I'm just saying that it's easily arguable that Fitzgerald deserved a little more money, but clearly they are both are similar in performance and compensation. They far more alike than different anyway.
Give me AJ in his prime over Fitzgerald anyday. AJ has had Carr and Schaub, Warner easily helps give AJ 10-15 more total TDs to his resume. AJ has carried this team with sometimes little or no help. And he has atleast made our crappy QBs look descent sometimes.