View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014   #1172
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxiousdog View Post
I really don't understand the theory that Andre is under compensated. That's going to equate to less than 15%. Add on that Andre was drafted first, and renegotiated first, that's about to be expected and there's a good argument that Fitzgerald is better anyway (87 TDs to 61).

The facts don't fit the theory.
How many TDs would Dre have with a strong armed COMPETENT QB? How does that stat reflect negatively on Dre?