View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014   #1170
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27427 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Ya' know, I have a real hard time feeling sorry for a multi-millionaire because he's not making more money than the next multi-millionaire. I truely enjoy watching AJ play & hope he decides to come to camp & finish out his career as a Texan. But, if he chooses not to, I'm going to wish him the best & continue to cheer for the Texans. I'm a fan of the team more than I'm a fan of an individual player. Thanks for the memories AJ.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!