View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014   #5
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ronald McDonald House Benefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
This wasn't a Blue Crew event per se, but there were a lot of Blue Crewers representing today at the Ronald McDonalds benefit at "The Bayou Sports Bar and Grill"
I had a fantastic time and it didn't hurt that I won a mini Astros helmet with Larry Dierker's signature AND a game worn, signed Duane Brown jersey....... THAT HAPPENED!

That aside, thanks for all that put this event on......

You know who you are. Let's tweek it a bit and go on and make this a bigger and better event next year.

Thanks again!! I had a great time!
Did you run into a sophisticated silver haired woman from Tennessee named Phylis? She's very active in Ronald McDonald house and does a lot of their charity events.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote